Dolvin Consulting, Inc – Serving the nonprofit and business community since 1998
Michael DeCamillis – President of Dolvin Consulting
- Experienced Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM Award)
- Serves as a Club Officer and Mentor.
- Serves on District Leadership Team.
MidJersey Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member – Help, mentor, and foster business relationships.
- Chairman of the Technology/Education Committee.
- Participated in the Membership, Power Lunch, Expo and Vacation committees.
- Volunteer of the year 2011.
- Volunteer of the Month November 2008.
American Heart Association
- Michael contributes and supports the AHA programs to address heart disease and stroke.
Personal Hobbies and Interests
- Michael works with his wife, Vincenza, to help their community by working individually and with area nonprofits to reduce the feral feline population by personally fostering, adopting and expensing a Trap/Neuter-Spay/Release program.
- Michael loves to bake, cook, and try new recipes.
- Data processing experience since 1982.
- Dolvin Incorporated in 1998.
- VAI authorized S2K Dealer.
- Experienced with Conversion and Integration.
- Experienced with Networking and Infrastructure.
- Experienced Troubleshooting.
- Microsoft MCSE certification.
- Cisco Select SMB certification.
Meet Our Leadership Preparing For Your Success
Lee MunroeCEO & Founder
Calvin KleinMarketing Manager
Calvin KleinLead Developer
Alastair CookLead Designer
Meg LanningLead Designer
James AndersonLead Designer
My professional experiences with Dolvin date back to the early 1990s. Personally I feel Michael DeCamillis understands all of the facets of our business from Accounting to Shipping and that makes all the difference when it comes to choosing the right programmer. Every obstacle has been overcome and our company is always looking ahead to achieve new goals not fall short of old ones. Our companies have only grown together over the past decade and I'm looking forward to growing with Dolvin in the future.
Vice President of Apparel Company in TrentonNJ
Michael and Dolvin Consulting have helped our business grow and increase profitability since we first hired them.
Director of Operations for a Leading Manufacturing Customer in NewtownPA
Dolvin has successfully helped us select and implement an ERP system that helps us track inventory and ship product on time.
CEO of a Beverage Distributor in SoutheasternPA
Mike has been an extremely valuable service provider to our company since 1989. I worked with him for three years from 2006 to 2009 and Mike's support was invaluable. He's extremely knowledgeable and patient. He stuck with us through some very difficult financial times. If it weren't for Mike's expertise, we would have had to embark on multiple costly and disruptive upgrades that would not have generated a positive ROI. I would enjoy the opportunity to work with him again.
General Management LeaderGeneral Management Leader from Trenton Manufacturing Company
If you want to work with a true professional in every sense of the word, Michael should be at the top of your list. I have worked with him on a number of collaborative projects and he always comes through. Simply put, he is someone of high integrity, strong work ethic, professionalism, and is of the highest character. You are in excellent hands working with him.